(1) Minimize outdoor activities as much as possible
1. Avoid going to areas where the disease is endemic.
2. It is recommended to reduce visits to relatives and friends and have dinner parties during the Spring Festival, and try to rest at home as much as possible.
3. Reduce activities in crowded public places, especially places with poor air mobility, such as public baths, hot springs, cinemas, Internet cafes, KTVs, shopping malls, stations, airports, docks, exhibition halls, etc.
(2) Personal protection and hand hygiene
1. Wear a mask when going out. Wear a medical surgical mask or N95 mask when going out to public places, seeking medical attention, and taking public transportation.
2. Maintain hand hygiene at all times. Reduce contact with public items and parts in public places; wash hands with hand sanitizer or soap and running water, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer after returning from public places, after coughing and covering your hands, before meals and after toileting; when you are not sure whether your hands are clean , avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes with your hands; cover your mouth and nose with your elbow when sneezing or coughing.
(3) Maintain good hygiene and healthy habits
1. Open the windows of the room frequently and ventilate frequently.
2. Family members do not share towels, keep household and tableware clean, and dry clothes and quilts frequently
3. Do not spit, wrap your nose and mouth secretions in a tissue, and dispose of them in a covered trash can.
4. Pay attention to nutrition and exercise moderately.
5. Do not touch, buy and eat wild animals (ie game); try to avoid going to markets that sell live animals (birds, seafood, wild animals, etc.).
6. Homes should prepare thermometers, medical surgical masks or N95 masks, household disinfection supplies and other materials.
(4) Do a good job in health monitoring
Take the initiative to monitor the health of individuals and family members. Take the initiative to measure the body temperature when you feel feverish. If you have children at home, you should touch the child's forehead sooner or later. If you have a fever, you should measure the body temperature.
(5) Suggestions for family members with suspicious symptoms:
1. If there are suspicious symptoms of pneumonia caused by new coronavirus infection (such as fever, cough, sore throat, chest tightness, dyspnea, mild anorexia, fatigue, slightly poor spirit, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, headache, palpitation, conjunctivitis, mild Symptoms such as soreness in the limbs or lower back muscles), you should seek medical attention in time according to the condition.
2. Avoid taking public transportation such as subways and buses, and avoid going to crowded places.
3. When visiting a doctor, you should take the initiative to tell the doctor your travel and residence history in the endemic area of the relevant disease, and who you have come into contact with after the onset of the disease, and cooperate with the doctor to carry out relevant investigations.
4. The patient's family members should wear masks, keep a distance from other asymptomatic family members, and avoid close contact.
5. If someone in the family is diagnosed with pneumonia caused by the new coronavirus, other family members who are determined to be close contacts should be subject to 14 days of medical observation.