In order to enrich the spare time life of the employees and create a relaxed and happy weekend for everyone, the factory organized the employees to go to the Sanzao Guanyin Mountain Country Park in Jinwan, Zhuhai for hiking activities on February 23.
1. Tourist location: Guanyin Mountain, Sanzao Town, Jinwan District, Zhuhai City.
2. Participants: New and old employees of Chenjiang's company volunteer to sign up. Departure time: 8:00 in the morning.
3. Precautions before departure:
1. It is required to have uniform work clothes, bring your own spare clothes, and bring your own rain gear.
2. The company has bought some food and snacks, and brought water; (put them on the company car).
3. The company uniformly brings heatstroke prevention medicines, such as Huoxiangzhengqi water, Band-Aid, and wind essential oil.
4. Emphasize safety awareness and divide into multiple groups, each of which is led by the group leader.
5. Those who leave the team without permission, or leave without greeting the team leader or management personnel.
6. During the parade, remember safety first; don't push or squeeze others.
7. You can bring your own personal bags or backpacks, and manage your own bags and belongings.
8. Please cooperate a little when taking group photos.
9. Where are the food and water, and where are the medicines, everyone should be clear, such as who is the emergency contact person? phone number, etc.
10. Bring your own things, such as bags, mobile phones, money, and be responsible for losing them.
11. Don't be late for the meeting in the morning. You can't be wrong with everyone's itinerary plan and time because of one person. We will leave the company collectively at 8:00 in the morning.
12. You can bring your own food and fruit, but you should cherish the water you drink, or at least not waste it.
13. Care for public health, do not litter, and use civilized language.
Fourth, matters needing attention:
1. Pay attention to personal finances and personal safety while playing, and achieve a civilized, safe and happy journey.
2. Female employees should try to avoid wearing high heels when traveling.
Below are photos of the climbing event: